Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Current Writing Project




THIS BOOK AND FUTURE BOOKS AND BLOG POSTS
I've decided to write A REMEMBERING YOUR PRESENT LIFE STORY COLLECTION: HOW TO SHARE AND LEARN A LIFE STORY 2014 EDITION (ARYPLSC 2014) rather than several other books. Instead, I'm going to combine everything you ever needed to write A a Life Story, whether it's yours or someone else's, in one place, in the ARYPLSC. I will also add additional material throughout the year on my blog and will add it to the ARYPLYC 2015.
I was going to write a 1-hour interview book, a 4, 8, 12, etc. hour interview books, and sell them separately, but I decided against it and decided to just make it one collection, with everything you every wanted to know about capturing a Life Story. It's easier and you don't have to buy several books that way. I will add enough material on my blog that if you don't buy the book, you can still write your Life Story or someone else's. I think you'll discover a collection would be the most helpful, though, and will want to buy the book.
The 1, 4, 8, 16, 20, 24, 28, and 32 hour interviews will still be included in this book (and upcoming yearly editions), along with several other prompts and suggestions.




CAMP NANOWRIMO
The word count goal for today is 10,200, but I have 11,600 words so far. (Yay!) Needless to say I'm ahead of schedule. Stay tuned. There will be more information about my writing progress and how to write your Life Story on Tuesday, July 08, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment