Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Maleficient




This is a must see. What an incredible, imaginative, beautiful, spellbounding, inspirational (for a writer of fantasy), and grabbing movie. It does. It grabs your heart and won't let go.

I will write more about this movie. Stay tuned.

If you like fantasy, and if you write fantasy, go see this movie. And, if you don't, go. You will miss out if you don't.

I will go see this movie two more times while it's in theaters so I can memorize as much of it as possible since it won't come out in video until October 14. It will be a movie I can watch again and again. So, that should tell you something.

Now, confession time... When I heard about this movie, I didn't want to see it. It didn't sound very good to me and I don't care for Angelina Jolie. I went because I was asked to see it by a friend. I went with less than stellar expectations and was blown away by the movie and cannot imagine anyone else playing the character than Jolie.

Go see this movie. even if you have to see it alone. It's worthwhile and well done.

If you want to go to another world for a while, go see it.

WARNING: Do NOT take young children to this movie. It's a Young Adult movie.

And, by the way, there are two books based off of this movie:

1 Maleficent 


2 The Curse of Maleficent





No comments:

Post a Comment