Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Personal Bible Reading and Bible Study





Right now, I cannot soak in enough of the Word of God. I usually am not this thirsty. I'm normally thirsty, yes, but this is to the extreme. However, it's in a very a good way.
I'm doing more Bible study in a day than I've done in a month, I'm afraid for a few months over the last couple of years. (Ouch. It embarrasses me to be so honest. But, it's true.)
The Bible studies I am doing right now are:

1 BELIEVING GOD by Beth Moore
(Information about it can be found here: http://www.lifeway.com/n/product-family/believing-god/?intcmp=BethMooreBS-Tiled-Tiled-BelievingGod-20140221)



2 Personal Bible reading of Bible in a year. Just started a new reading program this morning. The M'Cheyne program.

3

4 Just started this one as well:



5 Oh, silly me! I forgot this one.




{Image credits:
Top image: Microsoft images online 2008-2014.
Next Image of "Believing God: is copied from Lifeway.com and here: http://www.lifeway.com/Product/believing-god-experiencing-a-fresh-explosion-of-faith-member-book-P001227729?intcmp=BelievingGod-MTX-Text-MemberBook-20121106
Top Middle Image: Cover Image Copyright and All Rights Reserved: Image courtesy of khunaspix / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Bottom Middle Image: Cover Image Copyright and All Rights Reserved: Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Bottom Image: Stacy Duplease 2014.}

No comments:

Post a Comment