Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 15 When God Blesses




Day 15 When God Blesses

We should never be surprised by God. He is God. He can do what He wants, when He wants to do it, how He wants to do it. He is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. He is God.

But, aren't there times when He acts and we sure don't expect it? And, He acts in a way we should know to expect, but we are still taken aback? 

And, then there are the times God blesses your socks off, in extraordinary ways, you know you don't deserve at all. But, because of His grace and love, He does it anyway. That's what happened to me yesterday.

Lord, I am thankful for:
198 How You answer prayers I didn't even know I had.
199 How You remind me You are still in control.
200 For opening my heart and mind up to remember, and perhaps learn in a whole new and deeper way, how I am utterly, totally dependent on You--not on people, self, circumstances. You. And You alone.
201 The reminder You are the only One whose promises are guaranteed.
202 I do not deserve one blessing, yet You so profoundly and profusely bless me every day all day long, even when I feel kicked.
203 How turning to You alone is the only answer, for You are the Answer. 
204 The sun still rises each morning.
205 The sun still sets each evening.
206 You can still use battered and bruised people who are hardly eloquent or wise.
207 How You love me.
208 A new vision
209 Your vision
210 Another new beginning
211 You are God. There is none like You. 



(Image credit: Microsoft images online 2008-2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment