Thursday, March 27, 2014

CAMP NANOWRIMO






I have started to work on my CAMP NANOWRIMO book early. What I'm going to do is whatever my final word count is on March 31, 2014 and I will add 50,000 and I will change my writing count goal at that point on my CAMP NANOWRIMO page at that time.
So, I'm not cheating!
I just know this book will be more than 50,00 words, so I can get started now. (And, I'm not cheating!)





My daily word count goal is 2,300 Monday through Friday.

Today is the first day of my writing this book and I've met the first word count goal and have 2,300 words written. Now, whatever I write in addition today, it's my goal to add 2,300 to that total for tomorrow, and so on. This will give me the opportunity to get used to the April word count goal and rate. I will know how hard I need to write in order to accomplish this goal by the time April arrives.




No comments:

Post a Comment