Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am tired



There is something I've come to realize. I'm tired. Worn-out. Burned out. And need a break.

I also realize I have let my priorities slip.

What are my priorities? 
~ God (prayer and Bible study)
~ Husband
~ Home
~ Personal Journalkeeping
~ Teaching/Writing about Journalkeeping & Memoir Writing
~ Writing Fiction/Novels

The truth of the matter is my personal and professional first love is journaling. Period. End of story. 

Yesterday, I started to reassess. Today, I've done more of it. 

I am going to take a break and get back to my professional first love. Hence, you'll see that in this blog for a while. I am not sure how much of a break I will need  I still am burning with the desire to write the sci-fi series based off my ancestors. But, for now, I need to journal--and devote great amounts of time to that. So, I am.

Starting with the post after this one, you are going to get a lot of information about journalkeeping (journaling).

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)

Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Sci-Fi Writer
The Story of John Arundell and Roanoke (A Sci-Fi Time Travel Novel)
& the Remembering Your Present Journal Keeping Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Storykeeper 2121

No comments:

Post a Comment