Friday, August 24, 2012

Welcome



Welcome to my new and final blog (I hope).

I pray this will be my one and only blog with millions of posts in the next fifty years.
 
I have started this new blog because I thought it was important to have a blog and email address that match the name of my historical fiction series, "FAMILY TREEZ OF THE USA." Except, I simplified it for the purposes of the blog and email address to just 'familytreezusa.' Continuity is a good thing.
 
As you can see, I am the writer of Historical Fiction.
 
If you want to be even more specific, I am the writer of Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance. This long title describes what I write. Let me break it down for you, so you understand it and it will tell you what to expect from me and this blog.
 
I am a historical fiction writer.
I write inspirational historical fiction--that focuses on faith in Jesus Christ.
I write American historical fiction to be specific.
I write a series based off of my ancestors--and ask the question "What-If."
I also write romance. It's not erotic. It talks about the tough stuff man and woman go through to get together and stay together. Love is not happy-ever-after--unless both parties of the couple actively, intentionally, daily choose for this to be the case. In other words, love takes work and intentionality--and this is what I write about in the Family Treez of the USA Series.
 
I hope that gives you a sample of what to expect.
 
Have a blessed day and a good weekend!

(Clipart/Photo Credit: Microsoft Images Online)
 
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment