Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Changes and New Book: Elizabeth


I am afraid some changes have occurred. I just deleted the book, American Origins, and am starting again.
I am still doing Camp NaNoWriMo and will have to write a lot more each day to accomplish the feat. (2700 words--opposed to 2,000)
So, why am I changing the book? I realize that the Plantagenet and Tudor side of my family is fascinating, I want to deal with the American journey and the direct American relatives as a series of historical fiction.
I am sorry for the change, but I think you will be a great deal more satisfied with this change.
The new book is called: "Elizabeth."
It is of the:
Arundell Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1

I will put this on Smashwords and in my store there as soon as possible. My guess is in the next couple of days.
Enjoy and have a blessed day!

(Photo is from Microsoft Images Online.)
Stacy Duplease
Geneaologist and Historical Fiction Writer
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez Etc
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezetc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment