Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo, (Elizabeth) Book Progress, and Other News



Greetings. I hope you are doing well today.
I am doing quite well. I just got two days worth of my daily word count goals finished today so I am now four days ahead of schedule. I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I am to be this far ahead with my book, "ELIZABETH."
As to my progress of Camp NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), I am ahead of schedule as well.
Total word count at this point: 27,121 of 90,000 words.
I have decided to break my telephone sized books into six books instead. Therefore I will be able to write one every couple of months and will be able to write more and edit more that way.
Elizabeth definitely keeps surprising me. I have found this book a blast to write. Historical Fiction based on my family is rather a blast to write about and I am honored to share stories of what-might-been with you.
The other news I have is I am excited because I just re-joined ACFW and CWG. (American Christian Fiction Writers and Christian Writers Guild).
Have a blessed day and evening.

(Photo Credit: Stacy Duplease.)
Stacy Duplease
Geneaologist and Historical Fiction Writer
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez Etc
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezetc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment