Thursday, December 15, 2011

Check out my new blog: News about my writing and USAGC 2046

As you know, 01 November 2011 brought a new change in my life. What you are about to read is an outpouring of this. 

I have a new 25-year project to which I am going to invest all of my time. This is a brand new calling on my life, needless to say. I am ceasing all of my other projects. For the reasons why, check out the USAGC 2046 blog later on today and see why. 

Please check out my new blog. It's the link below.

What is USAGC 2046?
It's fulfilling the Great Commission in the United States between now and 31 December 2046. It's a prayer campaign to bring this about and bring revival to our nation and in turn to the world. Do you want to get really serious about your faith? If so, please join me in this commitment. 

Thank you for your loyal following! Words are not adequate to say how much it has meant. 

God bless you and the USA!

Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior and Faithful Author
USAGC 2046

Blog for USAGC 2046: http://usagc2046.blogspot.com 
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment