Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 10, Part 1 God Said No... Or is It Wait?




April 17, 2014, Thursday, 728 a.m.

God Said No... Or is It Wait? 

God said no to B and I last night. It was a big no. Hence, it was quite the blow. It hurt and feels like a punch to the gut.
Of course, that left me reeling, wondering what now, worrying about the future, feeling clueless because it does not make sense whatsoever, etc. It made me and makes me question:
1 Why us? (And not someone else. It shows God has a perfect plan in this for allowing it.)
2 Why now? (And not another time. He wants this now for a reason.)
3 What's the lesson to learn here?
4 How can I/we bring Him glory throughout this?
5 What does this mean?
6 How does this fit into His plan?
7 What is His plan? (May never know. This is where faith comes in. But He has a plan from this for me to accomplish today because of this. Then tomorrow, this week, next week, etc.)
8 How can we/I cooperate with Him? (And not buck, grumble, question, etc.)
9 How does He want to use us/me?
Maybe this was a no because it was a not right now answer. Maybe it was a wait answer.
Maybe He wants us to wait in the waiting room for a bit. The time just isn't now.
That being the case, the possibility thereof, these questions seem to come to play in a powerful way right now.
In less than a year, we will know if it was a no, no--or a no for now, but there are other plans in the works answer. But, until then, we are going to wait and see if it's, I've got another plan or the timing just wasn't right in April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment